Simply ring us 051 345123 to arrange an appointment to meet with us at our premises at Unit 12, Waterford Business Park, Cork Road, Waterford, X91 WN50 or click above and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Brief Description of Service we Provide:
- The service we offer is to act as agent on behalf of purchaser to source vehicles, purchase as trade dealers, (at trade prices) with preferential buyer’s rates due to volume buying at main UK auctions: www.bca.com / www.manheim.co.uk
- We only purchase vehicles with full service history, warranted mileage, current MOT certificate ( which can be converted free of charge to Irish NCT certificate with the same expiry date) and previous MOT records.
- We calculate VRT(Vehicle Registration Tax) amount payable on vehicle after import to Ireland and prior to auction.
- We can arrange an optional pre- purchase inspection by AA/ RAC or similar engineer’s report prior to vehicle purchase.
- We arrange shipping from auction house in UK to our premises in Waterford or Dublin.
- We perform a full HPI report (vehicle history check) prior to purchase, which will check for mileage discrepancies, outstanding finance, crashed, stolen, insurance write off or any outstanding manufacturer recalls to vehicle.
- We complete, process and prepare all VRT paperwork for vehicle VRT inspection and arrange VRT/NCT location and time that suits purchaser.
- we pay for vehicle euro to sterling, through electronic funds transfer via TransferMate Global Interbank, and free of bank charges.
- We purchase vehicles as trade dealers at auctions and as such trade price is the amount payable by client for vehicle.
- We can optionally also purchase 12 months dealership level premium warranty for your car.
- Vehicles having long term manufacturer’s warranty in the UK may continue to apply to these vehicles when imported into Ireland, subject to terms and conditions.
- We charge a flat fee of €375.00(including vat) for our service, regardless of vehicle purchase price. Our fees are only charged if you purchase and when you take delivery of vehicle.
- We have previously saved purchasers up to 30% + on price and with higher specifications then similar models for sale here.
- Please note we do not trade in car sales, trade-ins or arrange finance, we act as import and sourcing agents only on behalf of purchasers.
- Note: Lead time for vehicle collection in Ireland is 7 to 10 days after purchase.
Take Advantage Of Low Sterling Rates And Brexit!